Adhesor Carbofine Cement
Zinc polycarboxylate cement
This conventional self-curing material is based on natural adhesion to hard dental tissues and is not irritating the pulp.
Material is suitable for temporary fillings, as the semipermanent cement (strong bond nevertheless easier removing of the long-term temporaries) and definitive cement for crowns and shorter bridges.
Adhesor Carbofine – convenience for your patients.
SpofaDental is a Kerr company. For over 100 years Kerr has been recognised as a worldwide provider of innovative dental solutions. Outstanding properties and excellent performance at a reasonable price.
- temporary fillings
- permanent and semi permanent cementation
- lining under amalgam and composite fillings
Characteristics and advantages
- not irritating for the pulp
- natural adhesion to the hard dental tissues
- discontinuous porosity impedes penetration of microorganisms
- perfect material for cementing
80 g of powder + 40 g of liquid