GC Fuji Dental Temp LT
Paste-Paste Glass Ionomer Provisional Luting Cement
GC Fuji Temp LT is especially designed for long-term temporary cementation. Thanks to its balanced formulation, it is very convenient during application and provides a stable retention whilst assuring the future safe removal of indirect restorations. Besides presenting optimized handling and physical properties, GC Fuji Temp LT counts on the well-known safety offered by glass ionomer materials.
- Pleasant handling
- No-runny consistency with low film thickness
- Easy to remove excess
- Reliable retention
- Long term security
- No negative influence on final adhesive cementation
- Secure retrievability
- Safe removal of the restoration whenever needed
- Easy clean up
These advantages combined with the safety offered by glass ionomers make it the ideal choice for:
- Long-term temporary cementation of all types of all-ceramic, resin, acrylic and metal-based crowns and bridges, including try-on cementation of long-span prosthetic appliances;
- Especially adapted to assure sufficient retention and retrievability of crowns and bridges cemented on implant abutments.
GC Fuji Temp LT comes in one single shade (Universal) and is presented in Paste Pak cartridges to be used with the practical Paste Pak Dispenser from GC. Removal of cemented prosthetic appliances is better performed with the use of GC Pliers for better control of applied forces.