10 DSI Dental Orthodontic Molar Bands Double Buccal Tube Bracket Lower Left 31.5
10 Dental Orthodontic Contoured Buccal Tube Bands Molar with Double Tube Lower Left 31.5
The proper orthodontic band is crucial in the corrective process. The criteria for selecting the proper band can include ease and accuracy of placement, elasticity, and how the band contours to the anatomy of the tooth. Our bands also have a convenient labeling system that is laser-etched right onto the surface. Anatomically contoured with a buccal cusp indent groove and lingual cusp indent contour. Maximum band/tooth adaptation and no occlusal interference. Fits over the height of greatest contour while the lingual seats high, toward the gingiva.
Interior side of bands is micro etched to increase retention.
DSI bands are:
· Superior Tooth Morphology
· Preweld double tube with option for facebow
· Full Tempered
· Rolled gingival and incisal edges provide total retention and minimize cement ridge build-up
· Memory and Elasticity Maintained After Prefit and Removal
· Proportional Graduated Half-Sizing, Numbered 30.5 – 42.5
· Increased Occlusal Edge Strength to Prevent Deformation
· Stiffer Material to Withstand Additional Pressure of Extra and Intraoral Appliances
· Micro-Etched Interiors for Maximum Retention
· A precise occlusal and gingival fit to avoid cement washout
· Accurate and consistent size graduation for an exact fit
· Trimmed occlusal and gingival area for minimal interference
· Thinner straight interproximal for reduced separation
· An anatomically shape for a secure fit and superior retention
· Permanent I.D. marks on the mesial side for easy identification
· High quality stainless steel which withstands additional pressure of extra oral and intraoral appliances
DSI produces the best orthodontic bands, with high-hardness, high-purity and high-wearability.
For each procedure they are equipped with high-precision production devices, such as high-precision grinding machine, fully-automatic welding machine, etc. Apart from these, they purchased latest 6-axis CNC machines from Japan (the same machines they use to make the precise implants and prosthetics).
To ensure the production quality, they strictly control every procedure during production.
In terms of raw material, they purchase the finest from Austria and Japan.
During both front-end and back-end production, they apply anti-pressure testing method to test the strength of the welding part.
They set the allowable tolerance range value and use fully-automatic digital laser detector to check the products.
You can see the available sizes below.
LOT IS FOR 10 DSI ORTHODONTIC BANDS SIZE 31.5 LOWER LEFT