Plastic castable sleeve and titanium screw for the dental multi-unit.
The sleeve is made of Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as acetal, polyacetal, and polyformaldehyde is an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability. As with many other synthetic polymers.
The screw is made of Titanium: It is a lustrous transition metal with a silver color, low density, and high strength. It is highly resistant to corrosion in sea water, aqua regia, and chlorine A metallic element. titanium is recognized for its high strength-to-weight ratio. It is a strong metal with low density that is quite ductile (especially in an oxygen-free environment). The relatively high melting point (more than 1,650 °C or 3,000 °F) makes it useful as a refractory metal. It is paramagnetic and has fairly low electrical and thermal conductivity.
Can be used in the angled or straight multi-unit set, standard platform 3.75mm.
Compatible with: Internal hex systems. Alpha-Bio, MIS, ZIMMER, Implant Direct etc'.
- Field of use
- Restoration Type
- Castable Abutment
- Multi-Unit System
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.