Acetal Burnout UCLA Plastic (Delrin)
DSI UCLA Burn-out Abutments are used in a laboratory for fabrication of implant level custom multi-unit splinted cast frameworks, a single part or/and full part restorations.
DSI UCLA Burn-out Abutments melts during the burnout cycle, allowing it to melt out of the investment without leaving any residue at all.
The plastic material we use in our abutments is perfect for producing highly accurate and detailed full partials for direct investment casting. It is also possible to produce multiple unit bridges with a perfect fit.
DSI UCLA Burn-out Abutments can compensate the dimensional changes that occur during the casting investment, including setting shrinkage/expansion of the casting investment.
These abutments are hex designed, so they will not rotate, will give you a strong grip and will stay stationary till the burn-out sequence is completed, leaving you a perfect fitted abutment
- Field of use
- Restoration Type
- Narrow/Slim Ø3.0mm
- Castable Abutment
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.