For more versatility and simplicity an industry standard hexagonal abutment driver 1.25mm is used for insertion.
DSI Conical Connection Abutment offering you and your patients an esthetic solution for all indications. The Conical Connection abutment gives you a long-lasting functional and great esthetic result. The internal conical connection offers a tight seal and high mechanical strength. It gives the restoration the stability required for a Good predictable result.
DSI have chosen the Conical Connection abutment for greater stability, a smaller micro-gaps and for superior preservation of the crestal bone and soft tissue.
- Precision, self-locking, rotation-resistant
- Simple, fast and accurate positioning of the abutment
- Excellent tactile sensibility during placement
- High stability restorations
- Fast insertion and excellent primary stability
- State-of-the-art design features to minimize risk of peri-implant complications
- Internal Hex Conical Connection System
- Abutment Height 9mm And Angle 15°
- Compatible with: NP (Nobel Platform)
- Material: Titanium Ti-6AL-4V-ELI Grade 23
TITANIUM Titanium Grade 23 is a highly successful material for the fabrication of dental superstructures and implants, on account of its favorable combination of properties such as low specific weight, high strength to weight ratio, high modulus of elasticity, very high corrosion resistance and excellent general biocompatibility. Grade 23 formerly known as Ti-6AL-4V-ELI. ELI is short for "Extra Low Interstitials" that provide more ductility and better fracture toughness.
- Field of use
- Restoration Type
- Conical Connection NP Ø3.5mm
- Angulated abutment
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.