Licryl Repair Full Cast Restoration Acrylic Denture Base Cold Self Cure
Licryl Repair - Acrylic Cold Self Cure Resin for repairing full casts
500gr powder + 500ml liquid material
Licryl Repair is an acrylic cold self-cure denture base material with excellent quality and superior workability.
The universal pink veined color makes this denture base material perfect for repairing denture casts restorations and giving them more natural and aesthetic look.
Also can be used in a dental office for quick denture repairs and relining.
Licryl Repair is very tough and has a high level of color stability that will not vain in a long period of time.
With Licryl Repair material, your work will be easier than ever. The material has outstanding workability and it is very easy for any polishing method.
Licryl Repair is nonsticky, it will not crumble to pieces under stress work, will stay in the right shape which makes the Licryl Repair a perfect solution on your daily routine basis.
Licryl Repair denture base material is a cold self-curing resin for repairs. The processing time of the mixed materials is about 6 minutes. A full level polymerization of the mixed material in a 21° temperature is approximately 13 minutes to full hardness.
- Self-curing and provides long-term use and stable color results.
- Very hard and durable, which allows easier polishing and trimming afterward.
- Matches the patient's intraoral shade (Pink veined) for greater acceptance.
- Quick time set in approximately 13 minutes a 21° temperature.
- Excellent compressive and flexural strength.