Pentron Ypeen is one of the top quality dental impression material for making negative imprint of hard (teeth) and soft tissues in the mouth from which a positive reproduction (or cast) can be formed.
Pentron Ypeen Alginate impression material is elastic when set due to its cross-linked structure so that it can reproduce undercut areas.
Pentron Ypeen has higher viscosity and it is used in dental surgeries and laboratories as universal impression material.
- High, proven quality
- Higher viscosity facilitates adaptation of the material in vestibular and lingual areas
- Partial dentures
- Preliminary impressions for fabricating of individual impression trays
- Antagonist models
- Temporary crowns and bridges
- Reparation of removable restorations
- Aside from dental (impression) and cosmetic (peeling mask) applications, this material is suitable and safe for taking moulds of body parts such a hands and foot impressions. Embodied hairs normally release from the cured rubber.
- Mixing Type
- Impression Materials Type
- Delivery Type
Back in 1967, Pentron set a standard for quality and value in the dental consumables marketplace. Over the years, we introduced clinically proven product which still remain popular to this day: FibreKleer™ 4x and FibreKor™ fiber posts, Build-It™ core build up materials, Correct Plus™ VPS impression material, Simile™ universal composite and Breeze™ self-adhesive and RMGI cement systems. Dentists today are accomplishing more and achieving greater results than ever before, in practices that grow increasingly more complex. What we’ve come to realize along the way is that being a cutting edge product manufacturer only satisfies part of the equation.