DSI Bone Tacks Membrane Fixation 3mm 1pcs
DSI Bone Tacks are universally applicable for easy and secure attachment of regenerative membranes to the bone structure.
Regenerative membranes are designed to prevent ingrowth of gingival soft tissue into bone defects, in order to facilitate the bone formation during the repair process of the defect.
DSI Bone Tacks is one of the few membrane fixation systems available that allow you to effectively secure membranes with the push of a button, and do not need to involve the "hard artillery", like hammers and screwdrivers.
DSI Bone Tacks allows easy and fast engagement in challenging cases with limited space and difficult access.
Being made of the highest quality titanium alloy tacks can stabilize the membrane during the healing process, without additional interfering. also, they are highly retentive and reducing the risks of being dropped or lost during the placement.
DSI Bone Tacks Removal
Removal of the Tacks is made in conjunction with the removal of the membrane, and do not claim to possess a lot of your time.
Expose the surgical site and pry the head of the Tack from the underlying membrane using a thin and flat tool, such as a scalpel blade.
DSI Bone Tacks are made of the finest Titanium alloy grade 23
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
Membrane/Mesh Plate Fixation
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.