Pentron FibreKleer 4x fiber posts feature outstanding radiopacity of up to 400% of aluminum to help ensure that they are instantaneously identified on a radiograph at placement as well as at follow up appointments.
Translucent glass fibers bundled in a proprietary clear resin matrix provide outstanding flexural strength and help to preserve the natural lifelike esthetics that are desired when all ceramic restorations are prescribed.
A dentin-like flexural modulus results in a post that flexes with the tooth and transmits stress more evenly along the remaining root structure to help minimize the instance of root fractures compared to metal. Revamped kit packaging features a bur block to securely retain posts and drills and improve accessibility.
- Radiopacity up to 400% of Al – Post is clearly identified on a radiograph
- Mimics properties of the root – ideal flexural modulus properties help minimize root fractures
- Color coded posts & drills - streamlines the size selection process
- Creates a monoblock – Integrates with resin core material, resin cement, and the root for retention and longevity
- Translucent glass fibers – Help create natural looking restorations
- Multiple sizes and body styles –Enables you to fit the post to the tooth, not the tooth to the post
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
Root Canal Treatment
- Fiber Glass
- Drill Type
- Fiber Post Drill
- Fiber Glass
Back in 1967, Pentron set a standard for quality and value in the dental consumables marketplace. Over the years, we introduced clinically proven product which still remain popular to this day: FibreKleer™ 4x and FibreKor™ fiber posts, Build-It™ core build up materials, Correct Plus™ VPS impression material, Simile™ universal composite and Breeze™ self-adhesive and RMGI cement systems. Dentists today are accomplishing more and achieving greater results than ever before, in practices that grow increasingly more complex. What we’ve come to realize along the way is that being a cutting edge product manufacturer only satisfies part of the equation.