Self-Activating. Fast and easy, no activation step.
Pouched Mercury. Reliable and consistent mixes.
"Pinch & Turn" opening technique. No tool required.
Works with any amalgamator. No new equipment required
LATHE CUT/SPHERICAL BLEND
Conforms to BS EN ISO 24234:2004 +A1:2011
MADE IN ISRAEL
- Ease of condensing with small faced pluggers and a smooth carving surface
- Can be effectively used in both high & low-speed amalgamators
- No clogging, agglomeration or chemistry imbalance
- Excellent marginal adaption, freely and smoothly carved to occlusion
- Due to high early strength, strong margins can be established without breakage and bulk fractures
- Problems associated with moisture during the restoration are avoided as this alloy is Zinc free
- Very low static creep factor which helps prevent marginal ditching
- Positive feather-edged smooth shaving to the desired result
- No need to polish, restoration is enhanced by pre-carving burnishing
- Field of use
- Cavity Filling
- Delivery Type