DSI Dental Amalgam Spill 1 600mg alloy per capsule, 50 Capsules.
DSI Dental amalgam is considered a safe, affordable and durable material that is used to restore the teeth from the decay.
It contains a mixture of metals such as silver, copper, and tin, in addition to mercury, which binds these components into a hard, stable and safe substance.
Dental amalgam has been studied and reviewed extensively and has established a record of safety and effectiveness.
Details: Spill 1 600mg alloy 50 capsules jar Composition Alloy: 45.5% Ag, 31.5% Sn, 23% Cu. High Copper, Non-Zinc.
- - Outstanding dimensional stability
- - Improved marginal integrity
- - More body & easy condensation versatility
- - Reduced risk of fracture
- - High corrosion resistance
- - Amalgam is less costly than other materials.
- - It also holds up better over time, especially in teeth that undergo a lot of pressure and wear from chewing.
- - Safe & Hygienic - no loose mercury
- - Easy to dispense and mix
- - Environmentally friendly – less waste material
- - Economic – cost saving solution
- Field of use
- Cavity Filling
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.