DSI CC Nobel Active Compatible Analog RP/NP Compatible with Nobel Active and similar conical connection systems like DESS, Implant Direct, ADIN A.B etc.
DSI brand new CC Analog is made especially for the Nobel active conical connection platform.
For DSI CC Analog we use only the highest quality raw materials that are available worldwide.
Unlike the common stainless steel, we use titanium grade 23 in our analogs to make them the best that can be acquired on the market nowadays.
The same titanium grade 23 that we use in all our implants and prosthetics.
DSI Manufactures CC Analogs on the last generation newest CNC 6 axis machines with a digital laser 3D marking technology.
This process allows us to obtain genuine precision and incredible accuracy of the product.
DSI CC Analogs match the exact internal morphology of Nobel CC implants, thanks to that you can work with ease and full confidence.
TITANIUM Titanium Grade 23 is a highly successful material for the fabrication of dental superstructures and implants, on account of its favorable combination of properties such as low specific weight, high strength to weight ratio, high modulus of elasticity, very high corrosion resistance and excellent general biocompatibility. Grade 23 formerly known as Ti-6AL-4V-ELI. ELI is short for "Extra Low Interstitials" that provide more ductility and better fracture toughness.
- Low Specific Weight
- High Strength to weight ratio
- High Modulus of Elasticity
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Excellent General Biocompatibility
- Field of use
- Conical Connection NP Ø3.5mm
Conical Connection RP Ø4.3-5.0mm
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.