DSI UltraSil Bite is a bite registration material made of vinyl polysiloxane. Its light mousse consistency easily sets to create a smooth, non-sticking impression of the patient's upper and lower teeth.
DSI UltraSil Bite captures and keeps the bite cast perfectly accurate, right to the smallest details. Once set, this material becomes rock-hard which makes the work fast and easy. It does not compress or flex upon mounting.
This versatile material can be easily used for all the dental impression techniques, including dual-phase, monophase and double impression.
- Comfortable operating time/setting time ratio.
- Exceptional consistency.
- Outstanding dimensional stability.
- High final hardness. (Shore-A 91)
- Amazing tear strength.
- Very smooth.
- Precise results, maximum convenience.
- Applied straight from the cartridge onto the occlusal surfaces.
- Models could be discharged up to 3 weeks after impression taking.
- Easily trimmed with a rotary cutter.
LOT IS FOR DSI ULTRASIL BITE REGISTRATION MATERIAL 2X50ML CARTRIDGE
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Mixing Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.