Denu Bite Sil impression material has a light mousse consistency that stays exactly where you put it without slumping when injected onto an occlusal surface.
• Do not compress or flex upon mounting.
• Easy handling and placement, Outstanding accuracy.
• Very hard, No distortion.
• Useful as a quick die for temporary inlays and onlays.
• Fast and easy to trim.
• Dual port cartridge prevents clogs and cross-contamination between base and catalyst.
• Very Fast Set formula, work for 20 seconds and sets in 30 seconds.
• Light mousse consistency with minimal resistance to closure.
• Less expensive than the leading bite materials.
- Field of use
- Dental Impression/Negative Imprint
- Mixing Type
- Impression Materials Type
- Bite Regestration
- Delivery Type