DSI Syntoss Membrane is a highly purified bovine collagen (type II) resorbable membrane.
The interfiber structure was cross-linked to expand the biodegradation of the membrane and eliminate the risk of incomplete bone healing. Collagen possesses an number of valuable properties that include outstanding biocompatibility, low antigenicity, and the ability to stimulate adhesion, chemotaxis and physiological degradation of progenitor cells.
DSI Syntoss Membrane provides a long-lasting, stable barrier that satisfies all clinical needs. It prevents the ingrowth of connective or epithelial cells into the defect area.
DSI Syntoss Membrane facilitates a fast stabilization of the wound area.
DSI Syntoss Membrane demonstrates sufficient stiffness to maintain space to allow bone regeneration. At the same time, it is supple enough to adapt to different morphologies to simplify the surgical procedure.
DSI Syntoss Membrane is a reliable material with excellent handling properties that ensures predictable, successful treatment outcomes.
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Low antigenicity
- Easy to handle
- Predictable resorption time
- Stabilization of the blood clot
- High mechanical strength
- Space maintenance
- Strong, reliable barrier
- Cell occlusiveness
DSI Syntoss Membrane is indicated for:
- Implantation of defects in the bone tissue
- Restoration of congenital and acquired defects of bone and soft tissues
- Cystectomy Periodontitis (minimally invasive methods of treatment and reconstructive surgery)
- Resection of the root apex
- Filling of defects after the removal of cysts
- Closure of perforations of the maxillary sinus
- Closure of perforation of the lower-jaw canal removal of the tooth
- As a stabilizer of the clot