DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane is a resorbable, two-layer, non-cross-linked barrier material, made of highly purified bovine atelocollagen type I (99.9% collagen type I free of telopeptides). DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane possesses all the desirable features to make it ideal to use in/ create optimal conditions both GTR and GBR procedures.
Due to excellent cell affinity and biocompatibility of collagen, DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane easily integrates with the host tissues without eliciting inflammatory responses.
Being resorbable, DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane does not require a second surgery to remove the membrane, reducing patient morbidity and surgical chair time. Unlike nonresorbable membranes, DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane does not increase the risk of membrane exposure to bacterial colonization, and thus possibly inhibiting the healing process.
DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane is cell-occlusive, functioning as a natural barrier to prevent undesirable non-osteogenic cells from entering the bone augmentation site, while allowing exchange of essential nutrients.
DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane possesses an ideal balance between plasticity and stability. The material provides improved handling properties, it is easy to contour apply, and it has the ability to conform to the specific anatomy of the defect. Yet DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane is sufficiently rigid to maintain space and provide scaffold. Its perfect density ensures tear resistance.
DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane stimulates cellular proliferation, fostering a favorable environment for promoting rapid tissue regeneration.
DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane is manufactured from medical grade collagen in compliance with international quality standards.
The optimal combination of excellent handling characteristics and mechanical properties facilitate easier, safer, and more predictable grafting procedures.
- Highly purified type I bovine collagen
- Optimal bilayer structure
- No additional cross-linking agents
- Mechanical stability
- Inert and highly biocompatible
- High tensile strength
- Excellent resistance to tear
- Strong and flexible
- Pliable and conformable
- Convenient handling
- Easy to manipulate during surgery
- Biodegradation of membranes is 3-6 months
DSI Zenoss Bio+ Membrane is indicated for:
- Implantation of defects in the bone tissue
- Restoration of congenital and acquired defects of bone and soft tissues
- Cystectomy Periodontitis (minimally invasive methods of treatment and reconstructive surgery)
- Resection of the root apex
- Filling of defects after the removal of cysts
- Closure of perforations of the maxillary sinus and perforation of the lower-jaw canal removal of the tooth (complicated/uncomplicated)
- As a stabilizer of the clot