DSI Zenoss Plus is xenograft material that has earned immense popularity among dentists around the world, and is now in a ready-to-use, handy applicator form. The one-of-a-kind design of the syringe has been developed following consultations with dental practitioners and extensive research to fulfill highest demands. The unique, patented shape easily beats competition on the market. The curved syringe provides excellent access to the site, while greatly simplifying material handling and delivery.
Advantages of the new DSI Zenoss Plus syringe:
- Safe and controlled application of the pre-filled bone material
- Easy and convenient to use
- One-of-a-kind design allows single-handed operation
- The curved shape offers a clear view of the surgical site.
- Precise and accurate application
DSI Zenoss Xenograft is mixed with blood or physiological solution inside the syringe and results in the bone substitute ready to be placed directly into the defect, making DSI Zenoss Plus exceptionally simple and safe to use. Thus, the need for external mixing or additional sterile instruments is eliminated.
DSI Zenoss Plus demonstrates several extremely valuable properties. It has shown the ability to carry medication to the grafting site and stimulate the healing process.
DSI Zenoss Plus is produced from bovine bone tissue, purified by the method of chemical-enzymatic treatment with hydroxyapatite of biological origin and spatial architectonic that facilitates fixation of biologically active substances on the biomaterial structures without compromising their biological activity.
Being highly porous, DSI Zenoss Plus facilitates in-growth of blood vessels to supply necessary nutrients, cells, and growth factors for new bone formation. Its structure provides empty space needed for new bone deposition. The rough texture of the surface improves cellular adhesion. DSI Zenoss Plus accelerates regeneration process and healthy soft tissues healing.
DSI Zenoss Plus has proven excellent biocompatibility, as it is structurally and chemically very similar to the human bone matrix.
A special polymer causes DSI Zenoss Plus to increase viscosity at higher temperatures, and to reach malleable consistency at room temperature, becoming fluid at + 6 °C.
DSI Zenoss Plus can withstand several cycles of solid-liquid phase transitions without losing its quality and properties. The material stiffens very quickly, which in some cases allows to avoid using a membrane.
DSI Zenoss Plus is the optimal natural graft material for rapid healing and successful implant placement.
- High porosity
- Surface roughness
- Easy and convenient to use
- No need for external mixing or additional instruments
- Excellent malleability to effectively fill a defect
- High formation rate of the new bone
- Rapid tissue healing
- Quick solidification, which is convenient for maxilla and sinus lifting
- Facilitates vascularization, bone ingrowth, and nutrition
- Pure Xenograft for higher osseointegration rate
DSI Zenoss Plus is indicated for:
- Augmentation or reconstructive treatment of the alveolar ridge
- As a part of immediate placement technique
- Filling of defects after root resection, apicoectomy and cystectomy
- Sockets grafting to enhance preservation of the alveolar ridge
- Sinus augmentation
- Filling of peri-implant defects