Belabond Self Etching Light Cured Adhesive Bonding 5ml
Belabond One Component Self Etching Light Cured Adhesive Material 5ml
7th generation bonding
Belabond is a single-component dental adhesive designed for both direct and indirect bonding applications. To ensure the lasting connection light cured composite materials with hard tooth tissues. The adhesive system provides strong coupling and safe bordering based on chemical adhesion by a restoration of anatomical tooth form.
The adhesive system Belabond can be used in a combination with light-cured composite materials.
Belabond is a self-etching light cured adhesive – it does not require pre-acid etching the surface of the tooth. With good wetting properties, the self-etching adhesive easily penetrates the surface «greased» dentine layer, partially dissolving it. Thanks to the simultaneous process of conditioning and diffusion, infiltration of monomers exactly corresponds to the depth of mineralization.
Аdhesive Belabond formula contains two components in it (catalytic and basic) and contains methacrylate oligomers, polymerization activators, stabilizers.
The material features high chemical compatibility with polymer materials and tooth tissues providing good edge bonding when restoring the anatomical shape of the tooth.
- One-bottle, one-coat convenience.
- High bond strength with proven chemistry.
- Reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- High marginal integrity and low microleakage.
- Moisture tolerant - works well on wet or dry enamel and dentin.
- Uniquely suited to the selective etch technique.
- A one-step, one-coat self-etch adhesive that provides a fast and easy application, along with strong bonds.
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
- Bonding Agents
- Delivery Type