DSI Syntoss Multi Bone Graft
DSI Syntoss Multi Bone Graft is used as a filler and scaffold to facilitate bone formation and promote wound healing. This graft is bioresorbable and has no antigen-antibody reaction.
The DSI Syntoss Multi Bone Graft acts as a mineral reservoir which induces new bone formation.
A special Multi-Layer Granules formula contributes to an improved bone repair process, and to prevention and treatment of purulent complications. The granules are made from radiopaque β-tricalcium phosphate (20%) / hydroxyapatite (80%) in polylactide glycolide matrix. The inner layer of the coating contains sodium hyaluronate, which has a stimulating effect on cell growth and contributes to the activation of reparative osteogenesis in the area of the injury.
As a result, it accelerates the process of differentiation of newly formed bone tissue, which is expressed primarily in a sharp increase in proportion regenerated bone component, as well as in more intensive maturation of bone tissue substances. The outer coating layer includes components that have antibacterial action against anaerobic protozoa and bacteria, inhibit protein synthesis in microorganisms, exerting bacteriostatic and bactericidal action, are active against a wide range of vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive microorganisms, yeast, and lipophilic viruses.
The material is completely resorbed in 6 to 8 months. Resorption proceeds parallel to the regeneration process.
Proven Bone Formation
A unique, engineered ionic release of Syntoss, Ca and phosphate ions results in the stimulation of families of genes that are known to be critical in the repair and regeneration of bone tissue.
This process, unique to DSI Syntoss as a synthetic bone graft material, is defined as osteostimulative. Osteostimulation leads to a catalytic response that accelerates the natural healing process and bone regeneration. Can be used to fill bone defects and ridges of virtually every size and type known in dentistry.
- 100% Synthetic & Safe.
- Completely Resorbable.
- Unsurpassed Handling.
- Osteoconductive and Osteostimulative.
- Controlled prolonged release - synchronized with the new bone formation
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- Bone Grafting Materials
- Synthetic/β-Tricalcium Phosphate
- Delivery Type
- Multi-Layer Granules
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS ISRAEL
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.