Second is solvent/activator.
Right after the mixing, granules stick together, forming a plastic material with a high micro-and intergranular porosity, which can be introduced into the bone defect directly from the syringe.
By contact with blood or oral fluids, the material takes the form of a bone defect and quickly hardens forming ideal and 100% mechanical stable environment for further suturing and membrane placement (if necessary).
This provides unmatchable primary volume stability and precise facilitated augmentation.
This highly purified material comes in easy to use pre-filled sterile package syringes and dedicated for a single use.
Due to its unique micro-porous structure, Syntoss Plus granules are immediately penetrated by blood once material sets.
Complete resorption happens in parallel with the bone tissue regeneration and takes 9 months.
Syntoss Plus aims for an immediate Socket fill after a surgical fill of an extracted tooth.
Syntoss Plus occurred to be in granules of tricalcium phosphate (TCP) coated with a thin shell of biodegradable co-polymer named polylactide glycolide and a co-solvent.
- 100% Synthetic & Safe.
- Completely Resorbable.
- Unsurpassed Handling.
- Osteoconductive and Osteostimulative.
- DSI Syntoss can help with a treatment of a periodontal disease.
- Helps to control infection and inflammation and reduce pocket depth.
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- Bone Grafting Materials
- Synthetic/β-Tricalcium Phosphate
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS ISRAEL
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.