Proven Bone Formation
A unique, engineered ionic release of Syntoss, Ca and phosphate ions results in the stimulation of families of genes that are known to be critical in the repair and regeneration of bone tissue.
This process, unique to DSI Syntoss as a synthetic bone graft material, is defined as osteostimulation. Osteostimulation leads to a catalytic response that accelerates the natural healing process and bone regeneration. Can be used to fill bone defects and ridges of virtually every size and type known in dentistry.
- 100% Synthetic & Safe.
- Completely Resorbable.
- Unsurpassed Handling.
- Osteoconductive and Osteostimulative.
DSI Bone graft ß – TCP/HA granules
- 500-100 μm – is the most popular size - always in stock- universal particle size for most cyst and alveolar defects.
Can be also ordered in the following sizes:
- 100-500 μm – small periodontal bone defects.
- 1000-2000 μm – recommended for sinus lifting.
- Field of use
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- Bone Grafting Materials
- Synthetic/β-Tricalcium Phosphate
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS ISRAEL
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.