We know that the sharpness, durability, and effectiveness of a tungsten carbide nail drill bit is extremely important for any nail applications.
We believe that our customers deserve only the best, and produce the highest quality level drills at the nail market.
Our tungsten carbide burs are precision instruments with high cutting capacity and long service life.
- The base material for the shank production is stainless steel with nickel protective and decorative coating that provides the outstanding corrosion resistance
- Ensures strength, durability sharpness and effectiveness.
- Gently removes the build-up of dead skin from the cuticle area
- Easily wipes out the nail enhancements to prepare it for filing or shaping
- Can be used with a large variety of elements and materials: enamel, acrylic, ceramics, porcelain, metal alloys, composite materials
- Field of use
- Nail Manicure
- Carbide Cutter
- Tungsten Carbide
- Cut Type
- Cross Cut
- Bur/Cutter Shape
New products, patents and new designs
DFS Diamon: focusing on product development and manufacturing in the dental industry for over 30 years
During this time DFS Diamon has developed over 500 new products, patents and designs in the dental industry as well as in other technical fields. We pride ourselves as being one of the most innovative dental companies.