DSI Ti Base CAD/CAM Rotational/Hexagonal Abutments is the ultimate solution to produce custom abutments. Using the DSI Ti-Base CAD/CAM Abutments you may benefit from the optimal anatomical crown contours and high aesthetic results even at the most complicated cases.
Individually manufactured mesostructures, provisional restorations, and final dental restorations can be forged using DSI Ti-Base. DSI CAD/CAM Rotational/Hexagonal Abutments are especially good for full or partial overdenture restorations.
These CAD/CAM abutments is a perfect solution for an accurate and aesthetic restoration when the sequence initiation is a multiple anchor point.
DSI Ti-Base CAD/CAM Abutments support both screw and cement-retained restorations on a variety of major implant systems.
DSI Ti-Base CAD/CAM Abutments provide customized anatomic contours, emergence profile and margin placement to provide an excellent foundation for improved long-term function and esthetics.
They can be customized and finely tuned to reflect the customer's specific needs.
- One Piece unique geometry and special design texture.
- The customized shape and emergence profile
- Control over the cement gap
- Optimized path of insertion
- High convenience in the restoration
- The rotational connection that allows rotation for multi-unit restorations.
- Can be used both screw-retained and cement-retained.
- Field of use
- Digital CAD/CAM Restorations
- Restoration Type
- Regular/Standard Ø3.75-4.2mm
- CAD/CAM Ti-Base
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.