FG XL 558 is a high-performance surgical bur with a special longer shank.
The tungsten carbide material we use is the next hardest known material on a planet, after diamonds. This material allows us to produce the best carbide burs, with high-hardness, high-purity, and high-wearability.
Six Blades Cross Cut Fissure shape has an exceptional metal cutting performance that comes from unique blade geometry. These burs designed for optimum endurance and efficiency without clogging.
We are equipped with high-precision production devices, such as high-precision grinding machine, fully-automatic welding machine, etc Apart from these, we purchased latest 6-axis CNC machines from Swiss(the same machines we use to make the precise implants and prosthetics).
We also use full-series patented dental burs production software, to ensure the quality of our products. With the outstanding high-sharpness, high-concentricity, and high-precision, the carbide burs we produce are compatible with all varieties of hand-pieces.
To ensure the production quality, we strictly control every procedure during production.
In terms of raw material, we purchase the finest from Austria and Japan.
During both front-end and back-end production, we apply the anti-pressure testing method to test the strength of the welding part.
We set the allowable tolerance range value and use fully-automatic digital laser detector to check the products.
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.