DSI produces the best carbide burs, with high-hardness, high-purity, and high-wearability.
The tungsten carbide material we use is the next hardest known material on a planet, after diamonds.
For each procedure, we are equipped with high-precision production devices, such as high-precision grinding machine, fully-automatic welding machine, etc. Apart from these, we purchased the latest 6-axis CNC machines from Swiss (the same machines we use to make the precise implants and prosthetics).
We also use full-series patented dental burs production software, to ensure the quality of our products. With the outstanding high-sharpness, high-concentricity, and high-precision, the carbide burs we produce are compatible with all varieties of hand-pieces.
To ensure the production quality, we strictly control every procedure during production.
In terms of raw material, we purchase the finest from Austria and Japan.
During both front-end and back-end production, we apply the anti-pressure testing method to test the strength of the welding part.
We set the allowable tolerance range value and use a fully-automatic digital laser detector to check the products.
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.