Dentaurum casting alloy is ideal in every detail. Dentaurum products are used in the top 10 world dentist laboratories and considered to be a standard of quality and precision.
This spring hard alloy is an excellent material that fulfills the highest standards of dentistry. Its time-tested outstanding qualities are perfect for all areas of cast skeleton denture work.
The alloy has optimal laser welding characteristics due to reduced carbon content.
It is highly corrosion-resistant, safe and biocompatible. The composition does not contain nickel, beryllium, indium, and gallium. Therefore its import into the EU, USA, and Australia is allowed.
The alloy is very flexible due to the high fracture elongation value.
The alloy's composition: cobalt 64,6%, chrome 29,0%, molybdenum 4,5%.
- The right moment for casting is shown when the melt has a mirror-like shine.
- Reduced surface hardness.
- Easy finishing and polishing.
- The high elongation at break value promotes activation.
- Highly resistant to corrosion.
- Optimal laser welding characteristics due to reduced carbon content.
- Flexible due to high fracture elongation value.
- Nickel and beryllium free.
The Dentaurum Group develops, manufactures and sells products for dentists and dental technicians worldwide. The variety of products for dental technology, orthodontics and implantology is unique in the world of dentistry. The wide range of products and their excellent reliability and quality along with our investments in innovative technologies will continue to maintain the leading position of Dentaurum against the global competition. Our exceptional customer service will also continue to be a significant factor in our continuing success.