Dentaurum casting alloy is ideal in every detail. Dentaurum products are used in the top 10 world dentist laboratories and considered to be a standard of quality and precision.
This spring hard alloy is an excellent material that fulfills the highest standards of dentistry. Its time-tested outstanding qualities are perfect for all areas of cast skeleton denture work.
The alloy has optimal laser welding characteristics due to reduced carbon content.
It is highly corrosion-resistant, safe and biocompatible. The composition does not contain beryllium, indium, and gallium.
The alloy is very flexible due to the high fracture elongation value.
The alloy's composition: Nickel 61%, Chrome 26%, molybdenum 11%, silicon 1.5%, Iron 1.2%
- Very good porcelain bonding qualities - even after multiple firing.
- Particularly easy handling due to considerably reduced hardness.
- Beryllium-free, biocompatible.
- Orally stable and corrosion resistant due to a high amount of chrome and molybdenum.
- Fast and easy to melt.
- Especially for torch melting techniques, as there is no splattering when melted.
- No slow cooling required when firing porcelain.
- Excellent for laser welding.
The Dentaurum Group develops, manufactures and sells products for dentists and dental technicians worldwide. The variety of products for dental technology, orthodontics and implantology is unique in the world of dentistry. The wide range of products and their excellent reliability and quality along with our investments in innovative technologies will continue to maintain the leading position of Dentaurum against the global competition. Our exceptional customer service will also continue to be a significant factor in our continuing success.