Kera-Vest Casting Investment Material 900 gr + 250 ml
Kera-Vest Casting Investment Material 900 gr powder + 250 ml liquid
Kera-Vest Investment is a refractory material that is used to surround the wax pattern during the procedure of fabricating the metallic permanent restoration. It forms the mold into which the alloy is cast after the wax has been eliminated.
- Refractory substance (the material will withstand high temperatures without decomposing).
- The mold will expand to compensate for casting shrinkage on cooling the alloy.
- The powder made of fine particle size to give a smooth surface on the casting.
- Easily manipulated with enough working time.
- Have a smooth consistency when mixed.
- The material is porous enough to permit the air and other gases in the mold cavity to escape easily during the casting procedure.
- Being heated to a higher temperature the investment does not decompose and do not give off gases that may corrode the surface of the alloy.
- Kera-Vest has enough strength at room temperature to permit ease in handling and enough strength at a higher temperature to withstand an impact force of the molten metal.
- The investment compensates the expansion for casting shrinkage wax pattern and the metal that takes place during the casting procedure.
- Once the casting is completed, the investment will break away easily from the surface of the metal and should not react chemically with it.
PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE PACKAGE MAY DIFFER FROM THE ONE ON THE PICTURE. INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED.