Denu Wax Agent delivers a protective shield for wax castings. This spray reduces the surface tension and permits close surface adherence of investment. Eliminate voids and bubbles while pouring stone models. Denu Wax Agent is the most important stage prior to pouring die stones, in order to ensure a flawless even finish.
Denu Wax Agent spray can be used on any impression materials, including alginate, rubber base, and silicone, making it a valuable tool in any dental laboratory.
- Formulated for investment to flow evenly over the wax pattern.
- Eliminates bubbles and reduces the surface tension of waxes.
- Produces castings with a satin smooth finish.
- Enables extreme accurate shaping of metal alloys.
- Highly defined smooth casts.
- All gypsums and investments.
HDI is a provider of full range of dental products for global partners with the proven track of records. HDI was founded on the principle to provide utmost satisfaction for customers by offering the best products at the best value. It is also HDI’s deepest intention to build up the healthy dental care for people around the world.