GC Fuji TRIAGE is the revolutionary glass ionomer sealant and surface protectant. It is fantastic at keeping young patients' teeth cavity-free.
There is no isolation or bonding agent required. It works in a moist field. With this product, you'll never have to worry about sealing over immature enamel or non-cavitated lesions.
The self-bonding, high fluoride releasing GC Fuji TRIAGE creates a strong, acid-resistant fused layer.
Seals and protects tooth enamel
Six times more fluoride than any other sealant
Releases fluoride for up to 24 months to help prevent decay from acid and bacteria
TRIAGE White is for fully erupted teeth; TRIAGE Pink offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars
- Effective glass ionomer protection
- Self-bonding ion exchange and high fluoride release create a strong, acid-resistant, chemically fused layer that will continue to offer protection to the occlusal surface for up to 24 months
- Etching, bonding agents, or tooth isolation is not required
- Strong, lasting bond to the tooth structure
- Moisture-friendly; perfect for sealing and protecting newly erupted molars or endodontically treated preparations
- The tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion improves the sealant staying power, which helps maintain marginal integrity (when used as a restorative)
- Fewer steps; self-bonding can seal in less than half the time of a resin
- Long term fluoride release
- Has the highest fluoride release of any glass ionomer or resin
- Is six times more than any of the latest glass ionomers
- Provides patients with up to 24 months of fluoride protection every application
- More than just a sealant barrier, the advanced fluoride protection offers your patient protection from secondary caries
- Prevents non-carious lesions from progressing to caries
- Prevents further erosion in rampant caries cases
- Fluoride release can be recharged when the patient uses a fluoridated rinse or dentifrice
- Field of use
- Cavity Filling
- Cement Type
- Glass Ionomer
- Delivery Type
GC manufactures about 600 types of products and sells them in more than 100 countries around the world. Due to differing requirements in the various overseas markets, GC has very deliberately localized its European, US, and Asian operations. GC has lost no time in optimizing its on-site activities, while at the same time fulfilling its obligation as a local enterprise to actively participate in each country’s dental industry associations.