CalPaste is a light-cured, fluoride releasing, radiopaque cavity liner and base material specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and with other conventional restorative materials.
The primary objective of CalPaste use is as a base liner for composite restorations.
CalPaste contains calcium phosphate incorporated in polymer-linked resin with radiopaque addition and photopolymerization inhibitor. It chemically bonds to adhesive primers, composites, and other resin-based materials, and it micromechanically bonds to dentin.
The material possesses outstanding physical properties, has very low water solubility, and is minimally affected by phosphoric acid. It is very easy to place the paste, as it flows readily, while staying in place when needed. The characteristics of the paste also include short curing time with high stability afterwards, effective protection of the pulp, and unlimited manipulation time. The use of CalPaste accelerates formation of secondary dentin and ensures long-lasting results.
CalPaste is a top quality product that goes beyond highest expectations.
- Ready to use one component material
- Acid protection during the total-etch process
- Effective pulp protection
- Exceptional adhesion to composites
- Low solubility in oral fluids
- Helps formation of secondary dentine
- Easy to place
- High compressive strength
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
- Cure Type
- Light Cure
- Cavity Liner
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.