Denu Base Liner is a light-cured, liner/base material. It is used under direct and indirect restorations, including composite, amalgam, ceramic and metal restorations. A pulp-capping material prior to placement of restorative materials.
• Excellent bond strength with a hard set in seconds.
• Excellent performance under both direct and indirect restorations.
• Fast technique and excellent handling characteristics allow for quick and easy placement.
• Forms a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth to reduce the incidence of microleakage, which helps reduce post-operative sensitivity.
• Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria commonly found in the oral cavity in-vitro.
• Compensates shrinkage of the filling.
• Prevention of cracks.
• Minimize teeth microfracture rate and secondary decay.
• Antibacterial properties.
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
- Cure Type
- Light Cure
- Delivery Type