DSI Glass-FX Glass Ionomer Rostorative Cement 20g+15ml+10ml
DSI Glass FX Ionomer Luting Restorative Cement Crowns & Bridges
- 20 g powder jar / 15 ml liquid bottle
- 10 ml varnish
- mixing accessories
Glass-FX is an advanced formula multi-purpose glass-ionomer for final cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays, as well as orthodontic applications.
The cement chemically bonds to enamel, dentin, and metal. The glass component is finely ground and sieved to produce an average particle size of fewer than 5 microns (<5μm).
Prolonged fluorine-emission action strengthens dentin, achieving the bactericidal effect.
Special conditioner/varnish that comes with the cement provides an additional micro-sealing, that protects restoration and prevents the emergence of secondary caries.
- Cementing crowns and bridges
- Cementing inlays and onlays
- Orthodontic cementation of brackets and crowns
- Restoration of milk teeth (all cavities)
- Filling cavities of the 1st and the 2nd classes
- For filling cavities of the 5th class
- Base or lining material under composite, amalgam and glass ionomer filling material
- Cementation of tooth jewelry