Glass-FX is an advanced formula multi-purpose glass-ionomer for final cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays, as well as orthodontic applications.
The cement chemically bonds to enamel, dentin, and metal. The glass component is finely ground and sieved to produce an average particle size of fewer than 5 microns (<5μm).
Prolonged fluorine-emission action strengthens dentin, achieving the bactericidal effect.
Special conditioner/varnish that comes with the cement provides an additional micro-sealing, that protects restoration and prevents the emergence of secondary caries.
- Cementing crowns and bridges
- Cementing inlays and onlays
- Orthodontic cementation of brackets and crowns
- Restoration of milk teeth (all cavities)
- Filling cavities of the 1st and the 2nd classes
- For filling cavities of the 5th class
- Base or lining material under composite, amalgam and glass ionomer filling material
- Cementation of tooth jewelry
- Field of use
- Cavity Filling
- Cure Type
- Self Cure
- Cement Type
- Glass Ionomer
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.