Zone is the last generation temporary cement, it is exceptionally strong and hold for a long period of time without losing strength. This cement cures very fast in three and a half minutes. The ultimate advantage of this unique cement is the A1 shade which is perfect for highly aesthetic restorations.
Zone will not soften, craze, or discolor acrylic or polycarbonate crowns. Zone Temporary cement is gentle on the pulp and tissue and will not decalcify dentin.
Zone withstands mastication, seals the temporary restoration and prevents seepage, yet affords easy removal when desired. Pentron Zone will not inhibit the polymerization of permanent resin cement and acrylic temporaries. Pentron Zone Flows and mixes easily ensuring superior esthetics.
- Delivers optimal consistency for solid, complete seating of temporary restorations.
- High bond strength.
- Heightens patient confidence.
- Prevents leakage and sensitivity to cold and heat.
- Enhances patient comfort.
- Minimizes the potential for damage to the prep or temporary restoration
- Ideal for all indications including inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges
- Extremely retentive, yet easy to remove
- The non-eugenol formula will not interfere with resin bonding
- Able to withstand normal biting and chewing forces
- Convenient and easy delivery system via automix syringe
- No material waste
- Field of use
- Crown & Bridge Fixation
- Cure Type
- Self Cure
- Cement Type
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type
Back in 1967, Pentron set a standard for quality and value in the dental consumables marketplace. Over the years, we introduced clinically proven product which still remain popular to this day: FibreKleer™ 4x and FibreKor™ fiber posts, Build-It™ core build up materials, Correct Plus™ VPS impression material, Simile™ universal composite and Breeze™ self-adhesive and RMGI cement systems. Dentists today are accomplishing more and achieving greater results than ever before, in practices that grow increasingly more complex. What we’ve come to realize along the way is that being a cutting edge product manufacturer only satisfies part of the equation.