TempSpan Transparent Temporary Cement is a eugenol-free, resin-based cement used for retaining provisional restorations.
Virtually colorless, TempSpan safely secures provisional crowns and bridges without influencing the overlying color.
This dual cure cement provides the ultimate in flexibility enabling the clinician to light cure for an instant set in addition to providing the option of waiting 5 ½ minutes for a chemical cure.
Formulated with just the right amount of adhesion, TempSpan Transparent Temporary Cement delivers the optimum balance of retention to help prevent leakage and sensitivity and facilitate easy removal when needed without damaging the preparations or restoration.
Auto-mix syringe delivery provides hassle-free, precise placement directly into the restoration with minimal waste.
- Transparent – ideal for the highly esthetic anterior zone
- Optimum retention – securely retains provisional restorations and facilitates easy removal
- Non-eugenol – ensures compatibility with resin-based permanent cements
- Auto-mix delivery – provides accurate placement into the provisional with minimal waste
- Dual cure – self cures in 5 ½ minutes or can be light cured for an instantaneous cure
- Field of use
- Crown & Bridge Fixation
- Cure Type
- Dual Cure
- Cement Type
- Composite Resin
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type
Back in 1967, Pentron set a standard for quality and value in the dental consumables marketplace. Over the years, we introduced clinically proven product which still remain popular to this day: FibreKleer™ 4x and FibreKor™ fiber posts, Build-It™ core build up materials, Correct Plus™ VPS impression material, Simile™ universal composite and Breeze™ self-adhesive and RMGI cement systems. Dentists today are accomplishing more and achieving greater results than ever before, in practices that grow increasingly more complex. What we’ve come to realize along the way is that being a cutting edge product manufacturer only satisfies part of the equation.