Temp Cement NE is a temporary cement for cementing restorations, temporary crowns, and bridges.
Temp Cement NE comes in an automix syringe for more convenient and easy use.
• Flows and mixes easily. Delivers optimal consistency for solid, complete seating of temporary restorations.
• High bond strength. Heightens patient confidence. Prevents leakage and sensitivity to cold and heat.
• Easy to remove.
• Enhances patient comfort.
• Minimizes the potential for damage to the prep or temporary restoration.
• With the attachment of eco-tip, the minimum amount of Denu Temp Cement is used.
• Due to fast curing in the oral cavity, the operation time is reduced.
• No irritation of soft tissue.
- Field of use
- Crown & Bridge Fixation
- Cure Type
- Self Cure
- Cement Type
- Mixing Type
- Delivery Type