DSI ApexCream Endodontic EDTA Cream For Canal Preparation 2x6gr Syringe + 10 Tips
DSI ApexCream is an 18% EDTA colorless, low-viscosity cream with urea peroxide. It is intended to use during chemo-mechanical root canal rinsing and preparation. It removes the smear layer, chelates the dentin, facilitates removal of the calcified obstruction.
Surfactants contained in the ApexCream make the insertion of the cream into the root canal easier and minimize the danger of its impact or breakage in the root canal.
The activity of the disodium edetate is based on the reaction between EDTA and mineral components of the tooth’s hard tissues.
By absorption of calcium from the root canal, disodium edetate softens tissue and makes mechanical drainage of the root canal easier.
It is the best way for Cleaning and preparation of root canal, expansion of root canal and removal of smear layer.
Precise application and full comfort of use are possible because of the highest quality syringes used for our products.
- Root canal cleaner with a unique formulation of glycol and urea peroxide
- Excellent chelation removes the inorganic compound
- Lubrication provides easy instrument handling when the root canal is shaped
- Tooth-colored pigment produces no pigmentation
- Perfect removal is possible after application
- The low viscosity of the creamy type provides high flowability and easy spraying into the root canal
- Field of use
- Root Canal Treatment
- EDTA Chelating Agent
- Active Component
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS ISRAEL
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.