DSI EDTA Solution 17% contains a mixture of EDTA potassium and sodium salts (17%) that possess high antiseptic properties. Surface-active antiseptic is added to achieve a foaming effect and quick penetration into dental pulp of canals and micro-canals, together with the reduction of the surface tension.
DSI EDTA Solution 17% shows optimal performance in softening the root canal, dissolving and removing calcium.
DSI EDTA Solution 17% is water-based, so it is very easy to get into the canal and remove it afterwards.
Being a lubricant, the solution makes instrumentation much easier.
DSI EDTA Solution 17% is explicitly engineered with lower pH for best performance!
Works as a final flushing solution during root-canal preparation
Opens calcified canals
Prevents canal blockage
Provides a clean environment
Removes smear layer and dentin mud
Safe and effective
Clear and odorless
- Field of use
- Root Canal Treatment
- EDTA Chelating Agent
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.