DSI Universal Composite kit is one of a kind, unique and very useful tool that always come in handy. This is the number one choice for every dentist that wants to deliver the best results to his patients at once. With DSI Universal composite kit you can restore carious lesions, structural defects, making teeth reconstruction and high aesthetic restorations.
This kit also includes the commonly used etching and 7th generation bonding material to give you even more options to get the job's done.
DSI UniLite Universal Composite is a modern generation hybrid universal composite. It is light-cured, hybrid filled, radiopaque, highly polishable universal restorative filling material.
With DSI UniLite Universal Composite you will achieve lifelike restorations with more ease and simplicity than ever before. Additionally, the particle filler network will provide better blending capabilities and enhanced structural integrity to ensure your restorations have exceptional strength and unmatched aesthetics without compromise.
The DSI UniLite Universal Composite can be used for both posterior and anterior zone, in a wide range of Class I-VI restorations.
DSI UniLite Universal Composite - features an advanced radiopaque filler based on the multi-functional particles sized from 0.1-3 microns (65% by volume) with a mean particle of 75 µm. The result is an easy-to-handle, very sculptable and very durable material with excellent aesthetic characteristics and just the right opacity to reduce the need for the opaquer composites.
DSI UniLite Universal Composite can be cured with a LED and Halogen light at a wavelength range of 400 - 500 nm. Indicated for use in restorations that require high strength and more opacity.
- Anterior restorations (class III and IV).
- Deep class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects).Restorations in the posterior region (base/liner) (class I and II).
- Veneering of discolored teeth.
- Sealing fissures and hypersensitive areas.
- Repair of composite and ceramic veneers.
- Orthodontic splinting.
- Combines strength and aesthetics for both anterior and posterior restorations.
- Reliable handling.
- Superior tensile strength and low polymerization shrinkage.
- Polishable to a high-gloss finish.
- Very practical and cost-effective.
- Highly sculptable and easy to apply.
- Outstanding physical properties and unmatchable wear resistance.
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
- Cure Type
- Light Cure
- Composite Type
- Delivery Type
- Bundle Kit
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.