DSI UniLite Flowable Composite Restoration Resin 2x2g
DSI UniLite Flow Light Cured Universal Flowable Composite Resin
2 x 2g
DSI UniLite Flow is an optimal viscosity flow composite that engages into all internal lines and point angles while holding its shape. This is the ideal solution that is a feat by reducing surface tension as the material contacts the tooth surface under pressure, allowing it to flow to the boundaries of the restoration. The same additive encourages higher surface tension after the material has been placed.
DSI UniLite Flow is nano-filled, light-cured composite suitable for restorations and small occlusal repairs of all types. Pre-polymerised filler, nano-filler, and proven technology are combined to deliver exceptional strength, stability flowability, and durability in one composite.
DSI UniLite Flow can be used even in very deep cavity procedures up to 5mm depth and still be can fully be cured with a light.
DSI UniLite Flow has a wide range of uses in dental processing including temporary crown repair, pit and fissure closing, porcelain and veneer repair, minor core build up and as a part of a liner-based technique and lingual splints or orthodontic fixed retainers.
DSI UniLite Flow composite indicates an exceptional flexural and tensile strength that is way beyond the common market hybrid composites. It is radiopaque material that can be easily identified within the tooth structure, which is a very important notice, especially in complicated cases.
DSI UniLite Flow characterized by its excellent bond strength, low shrinkage pressure, and shade matching superiority. Providing excellent color stability and polishing to achieve an exceptionally high-quality aesthetic finish.
- Anterior restorations (Class III and IV).
- Deep Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects).
- Restorations in the posterior region (base/liner) (Class I and II).
- Veneering of tarnished teeth / Orthodontic splinting.
- Restoration of composite and hypertensive and ceramic veneers.
- Bonding of dental orthodontic brackets (especially the lingual type) and after-treatment retainers.
- Splinting broken and mobile teeth (post-trauma or periodontics’ involvement).
- Repairing little direct and indirect restorations.
- Class VI restorations in non-stress bearing areas.
- Great fissure sealer.
- Superb quality with optimal nanofiller.
- Everyday use with any kind of restoration is in the reach of a hand.
- Unbeatable quality/price combination.
- The flowability that ensures easy applications and deep penetration when needed.
- Usable on a tooth bridge, barriers, deep dental posterior cavities or on restorations, that require high details.
- Can be also used as sealant, liner or base.
- Near-natural tooth shades and aesthetic.
- Outstanding flexural strength.
- Excellent gloss retention.
- Easy polishability.