Simile is a universal composite that combines strength and esthetics for
both anterior and posterior restorations. Its nano-hybrid formula has been
independently proven to deliver surface smoothness for easy polishability,
polish retention, and wear resistance with outstanding physical properties.
• Extraordinary shine – visible as soon as you handle it.
• Low wear rates for beautiful long lasting restorations.
• Soft, sculptable handling that is designed to resist sticking to the
• Familiar shades are easy to use and save you time.
• Convenient delivery system with your choice of unit dose or syringe.
- Field of use
- Crown/Tooth Restorations
- Cure Type
- Light Cure
- Composite Type
- Delivery Type
Back in 1967, Pentron set a standard for quality and value in the dental consumables marketplace. Over the years, we introduced clinically proven product which still remain popular to this day: FibreKleer™ 4x and FibreKor™ fiber posts, Build-It™ core build up materials, Correct Plus™ VPS impression material, Simile™ universal composite and Breeze™ self-adhesive and RMGI cement systems. Dentists today are accomplishing more and achieving greater results than ever before, in practices that grow increasingly more complex. What we’ve come to realize along the way is that being a cutting edge product manufacturer only satisfies part of the equation.