It is ready to use solution. This kit comes with all the necessary materials for anterior and posterior restoration.
The universal composite combines strength and aesthetics for both anterior and posterior restorations.
Its nano-hybrid formula has been independently proven to deliver surface smoothness for easy polishability, polish retention, and wear resistance with outstanding physical properties.
Composite Resin is water soluble with the optimal biocompatibility and provides the high polymerization rate, low shrinkage with enhanced flexural rigidity. Non-Sticky or slumping is to allow excellent usability for the application of all anterior and posterior teeth restorations.
Also enables better blending capabilities and enhanced structural integrity, providing your restorations with exceptional strength and unmatched aesthetics.
- Direct fillings of Class I to V
- Restorations of traumatic defects of hard dental tissues
- Directly manufactured aesthetic veneers
- Shape and shade corrections
- Intraoral repairs of veneered parts of fixed prosthetic restorations
- Direct build-ups of vital as well as endodontic treated teeth
- Extraordinary shine - visible as soon as you handle it
- Low wear rates for beautiful long lasting restorations
- Soft, sculptable handling that is designed to resist sticking to the instrument
- Familiar shades are easy to use and save you time
- Convenient delivery system with syringe
- High strength and excellent water soluble with optimum nanofiller
- Compressive strength 396 Mpa, Flexural strength 175 Mpa, Hardness 95 Mpa
- Excellent applicability(Non-Sticky and easy application)
- Manifested clearly on X-ray scan, Highly polishable
- Applicable for all anterior and posterior teeth restorations (Class l~V )
- Excellent color match with natural tooth
Viscous 37% phosphoric solution
For use on dentin and enamel
Due to gel consistency, material will stay and not flow onto surrounding tissue
Leaves no residue, rinses away completely with water
Denu Bond is a single-component dental adhesive designed for both direct and indirect bonding applications. To ensure the lasting connection light cured composite materials with hard tooth tissues. The adhesive system provides strong coupling and safe bordering based on chemical adhesion by restoration of anatomical tooth form.
The adhesive system «Denu Bond» can be used in a combination with light-cured composite materials.
Denu Bond delivering excellent penetration into dentinal tubules, for extraordinary bond strength and protection against microleakage and post-operative sensitivity.
The material features high chemical compatibility with polymer materials and tooth tissues providing good edge bonding when restoring the anatomical shape of the tooth.
- Cure Type
- Light Cure
- Composite Type
- Delivery Type
- Bundle Kit