Provisional universal crown. Manufacture of temporary crowns.
• 2 sizes: use for both sides.
• Polycarbonate: fracture resistant and with mechanical and chemical adhesion to the reline resins.
• Universal color: adaptation for most clinical cases.
• Anatomical shape: better aesthetic for the provisional crown.
• Ease of wear: easy adjustment.
- Field of use
- Provisional Crowns
- Temporary Crowns
Founded in 1994, Angelus is a dental consumable manufacturer, located in the south of Brazil, specialized in the areas of Restorative Dentistry, Endodontics, Pediatric Dentistry and Laboratory.
Concentrating its core competence in R&D, with a distinguished team of PhDs and partnership with scientists, Angelus is able to generate a great number of patented innovative products.
Angelus believes that Innovation is the drive force that brings growth and benefits not only to itself but also to the dentistry field and the communities around the world.