Cylindrical drill prepares the implant bed for an implant. The drill is universally designed, and compatible with the most known implants. Diameters are made with precision to become multi-usable for most of the implants platforms.
implant drills are high cutting power, corrosion resistance, and outstanding reliability. Control the machining of many kinds of medical stainless steel: it gives the drills an excellent resistance to the corrosion and every drill is processed by coating, heat treatment, electro-polishing, laser marking, color coding, and marking stops.
Drills are characterized by their excellent cutting performance. The high centering precision and easy-guiding drills are smooth running (low-vibration) and cut with significantly reduced heat generation. The dental drills allow filigree and controlled working. With this pre-condition, you can attain the highest precision results that are gentle on patients.
- The info presented in current drilling protocol is based on wast experience collected by specialists using our implants all over the world.
- However it is important to examine each case on its merits based on the ability to perform the procedure, and the state of the patient’s jaw implant transpires with the beginning and there may be changes according to the situation.
- We recommend using a drill with a diameter slightly smaller than the implant, in the case of soft bone condition.
- Together with that, consider using a similar drill diameter implant intended for implantation in hard bone cases to avoid jaw trauma and ensure rapid bone building around the implant.
- Made of high-quality steel, with outstanding corrosion resistance and reliability.
- Made on the latest generation, and highest precision CNC machines.
- Low heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
- Universal sizes, compatible with the most implant sizes on the market.
- Laser marks and catted stop marks will make your work so much delicate. (the marks, are similar to the implant lengths)
- Controlled and qualified product by ISO, and a CE.
- Field of use
- Surgical Procedures
- Stainless Steel
- Drill Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.