DSI Countersink drills are made for use in cases where dense bone is encountered to ensure passive ﬁt of the implant neck into the surgical site.
These drills are designed to enlarge the crestal area of the implant site in the area of dense cortical bone.
The drills are used following the use of the final drill size for each implant.
The drills feature a non-cutting cylindrical area that helps guide the drill alignment and acts as a pilot.
A distinct groove separates the cutting and non-cutting areas of the drills for surgical clarity.
The cutting area matches the shape of the implant neck.
All drills feature titanium nitride (TiNi) coating to optimize the surface hardness, increase lubricity, and extend drill longevity.
Countersink drills are considered site specific drills and should be used based on clinical judgment of bone density at the time of surgery.
Care should be taken not to over-prepare the site as this can cause loss of initial implant stability. Slower drilling speeds (<500 rpm) are generally recommend when countersink drills are used.
Compatible with Zimmer,Adin, BioHorizon, Alpha Bio, Implant Direct etc'
Made of high grade 23 titanium with TiNi coating, for longer usage, and greater durability.
- Field of use
- Stainless Steel
- Drill Type
- Additional Drills
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.