This new cylindrical drill has become a masterpiece both by visually and functionally.
This is a high-end surgical tool and the best surgical drill that you can get nowadays.
These drills are manufactured from the top quality surgical materials embed with DNT² Dark Grey coating.
There are no separate parts, it is made from a solid monoblock structure.
The coating drastically increases the drill's durability and has an outrageous resistance to corrosion.
DNT² Dark Grey coating increasing the apex stability of the drill during the procedure and decreasing the drill's vibration and the cutting temperature during drilling the bone.
Thanks to the coating the heat generation that is developed in the bone during the process is decreased to a minimum, which gives this drill a great advantage over all other drills. Because now the bone will not expand nor will shrink during the drilling, which will grant you a perfectly stable implant insertion, without any fear of abruption.
The depth marks remain clear and visible in any situation during the procedure which eases the drilling sequence and increase the precision level to maximum. The dark grey coating is anti-reflective and it is very clear due to the contrast.
The drills are suitable for use with all types of dental implants and are the best choice for immediate implanting after extraction.
The hard carbon lubricant smoothens the cutting and increases the autoclaving cycles.
The info presented in current drilling protocol is based on wast experience collected by specialists using our implants all over the world.
However, it is important to examine each case on its merits based on the ability to perform the procedure, and the state of the patient’s jaw implant transpires with the beginning and there may be changes according to the situation.
We recommend using a drill with a diameter slightly smaller than the implant, in the case of a soft bone condition.
Together with that, consider using a similar drill diameter implant intended for implantation in hard bone cases to avoid jaw trauma and ensure rapid bone building around the implant.
- Made of high-quality surgical materials embed with a DNT² Dark Grey coating, with outstanding corrosion resistance and exceptional durability.
- Made on the latest generation, and highest precision CNC machines.
- Minimum Drill/Bone heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
- Universal sizes, compatible with the most implant sizes on the market.
- Special length marks that stay visible even in the harshest conditions.
- Controlled and qualified product by ISO, and a CE.
• Dark gray coating with antireflective effect.
• Multi-layered for a long tool life-span.
• Decreasing the drill temperature during bone cutting.
• Ultimate corrosion resistance.
• Smoother drilling due to hard carbon lubricant.
• High Contrast Easy-to-read Depth Marking.
- Field of use
- Surgical Procedures
- Stainless Steel
- Drill Type
- Cylidrical DNT Coated
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.