DSI has brought the newest line of integral stopper drills to the market.
These integral drills are made for all the dental clinicians and especially implantologists worldwide.
DSI is well aware of the need for Precision, Reliability, and Predictability during surgical procedures and implant placement.
During the drilling sequence, DSI Integral Stopper Drills is an actual Must-have tool, either for a young dentist or a life experienced implantologist with tenth thousands of placements.
Nowadays, most of the dental professionals are driven away from the attachable stoppers technique- due to the lack of the precision and decontamination of the tissues.
DSI Integral Stopper Drills allows the dentist, to attain both precision and safety through a unique and ergonomic design.
DSI Integral Stopper Drills comes to aid and to simplify the drilling process and save chair time for you and your patients.
DSI Integral Stopper Drills works best with DSI Spiral Implants but also can be used with other comparable systems on the market as well.
DSI Integral Stopper drills adjust the socket for reducing the pressure on the implant neck if the socket is thin at the coronal area and increase the stability in a deeper area of the socket.
Such a drilling sequence gives a huge advantage for immediate loading, and excellent biocompatibility, to reach the optimal osseointegration and complete healing process with no abruption. Promotes earlier bone apposition and provides greater stability during the first critical weeks after placement.
DSI Integral Stopper Drills will work great in a sinus lifting procedure by giving you the depth accuracy that is so crucial in such cases.
DSI Integral Stopper Drills comes to prevent over-drilling, which will reduce the potential for sinus or nerve complications during osteotomies.
DSI Integral stopper Drills eliminates the need to constantly check the drill depth markings and frees you from frequent pauses to examine osteotomy depth.
Now you can work more safely to the exact depth that you need, with zero mistakes.
DSI Integral Stopper Drills are user-friendly by their simplicity and intuitive design. These drills are cost-effective and universally compatible with any implant system available on the market.
DSI Integral Stopper drills have a high cutting power, corrosion resistance, and outstanding reliability. Control the machining of many kinds of medical stainless steel: it gives the drills an excellent resistance to the corrosion and every drill is processed by coating, heat treatment, electropolishing.
The Drills are characterized by their excellent cutting performance. The high centering precision and easy-guiding drills are smooth running (low-vibration) and cut with significantly reduced heat generation. The dental drills allow filigree and controlled working. With this pre-condition, you can attain the highest precision results that are gentle on patients.
All our products undergo inspections to meet precise industrial standards:
- Cleaning test – To ensure no risk is posed of transmitting infectious microorganisms.
- Steam sterilization test – To inspect the effectiveness of the sterilization process on our products.
- Autoclave test – The test includes 20 autoclave cycles, then a thorough inspection for corrosion.
- Signs or defects - the identical processes will be carried out in the dental clinic.
- Salt spray test – To inspect the durability of corrosion according to ASTM A967-05.
- Drilling test – To inspect drill sharpness.
- Field of use
- Stainless Steel
- Drill Type
- Drill With Stopper
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.