Compatible with Nobel Active and similar conical connection systems like DESS, Implant Direct, ADIN A.B etc.
DSI CC implant motor mount drivers are designed according to the highest standards requirements in the dental industry.
Full solid monoblock titanium body
Can be used in difficult to reach areas where space is limited and hand driver cannot be applied.
In accommodation, to that, it is very useful in cases where plenty of implants should be inserted in a short period of time, for example when overdenture is needed to be set
A professional instrument for a masterpiece work
DSI conical connection driver is compatible with Nobel Active System and it presented in a narrow platform NP Ø3.5mm.
Made from a Titanium Grade 23 is a highly successful material for the fabrication of dental superstructures and implants, on account of its favorable combination of properties such as low specific weight, high strength to weight ratio, high modulus of elasticity, very high corrosion resistance and excellent general biocompatibility. Grade 23 formerly known as Ti-6AL-4V-ELI. ELI is short for "Extra Low Interstitials" that provide more ductility and better fracture toughness.
- Low Specific Weight
- High Strength to weight ratio
- High Modulus of Elasticity
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Excellent General Biocompatibility
- Field of use
- Implant Abutment Fixation
- Stainless Steel
- Conical Connection NP Ø3.5mm
- Driver Type
- Implant fixation Driver
Motor Mount Driver
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.