DSI Dental 1.23% Fluoride Gel Teeth Whitening & Remineralizing Flavors Selection
DSI Fluoride Gel for Whitening, Remineralizing and Fluorinating of Tooth Enamel Contains 1.23% Fluoride Ions
DSI Fluoride Gel is a tremendously powerful caries fighter.
Tooth decay is considered to be one of the most common dental problems worldwide. Repairing and replacing decayed teeth is extremely costly in terms of time and money. But the good news are it is highly preventable.
Extensive clinical research shows that application of the fluoride gel causes a substantial reduction in caries increment. Fluoride inhibits the demineralization and enhances the remineralization of enamel, thus interrupting the caries process.
Acids that erode teeth and gum tissue are formed from plaque bacteria and sugars in the mouth. DSI Fluoride Gel makes the teeth more resistant to acid attacks, by considerably strengthening the mineral composition of the tooth enamel. The solution can effectively reverse caries at an early stage.
It is simple and convenient to use DSI Fluoride Gel thanks to its thixotropic properties. It is highly viscous but will flow easily when shaken. DSI Fluoride Gel will thicken during treatment for increased patient comfort.
DSI Fluoride Gel comes in a variety of flavors, providing not only an unparalleled result but also a mouth-watering experience for the patient.
- Prevents cavities.
- Supports healthy tooth enamel.
- Highly viscous.
- Easy and fast application.
- Gourmet flavors.
- Field of use
- Tooth Surface Cleaning
- Delivery Type
DSI - DENTAL SOLUTIONS
* One of the leading dental companies in Israel.
* Advanced technological development.
* High medical standards manufacturing facilities.
* Wide range of solutions for any given treatment case.
* Time tested products and breakthrough innovations in one company.
* Focus on successful partnership conditions.
* Commitment and loyalty to every customer needs 24/7.
* OEM and on-demand production services.